We are a forward-thinking company with a culture of continuous growth and improvement – in our products, services and our people. As an ecommerce company we prioritise the use of online communications, but our employees, based across the world, are the asset we value and invest in most.
If, like us, you have a strong will to win we can provide a supportive working environment where you and Bragan will thrive.
Our current sales channels include eBay, Amazon and a Magento website as well as an offline wholesale presence. Linnworks is our listing and order management facilitator.
- Supporting Offshore IT team in conjunction with SMT to deliver efficiencies and best practice across all aspects of product listings /categorisation/ images/ inventory
- Creating website/channel project scopes and liaise with off site development team to implement site changes as required
- Working with both of our eBay channels and channel partners to promote correct listings/titles/pricing/images
- Working directly with eBay and customers to improve and retain our feedback rating including dealing with negative feedback as it occurs
- Working with both of our Amazon channels and channel partners to promote correct listings/Titles/pricing/images
- Working with our IT/ERP/WMS systems to identify and implement improvement processes
- Working with warehouse/inventory on barcoding/scanning procedures/issues
- Working with web and mobile tools such as Salesfire and Webinterpret to deliver revenue increases and drive customer interaction on Website/eBay/Amazon
- Support with any issues that arise on the Website, raise with dev and test until resolution
- Working with Trustpilot to increase our current score of 4.1 to 4.5 within 3 months and 4.8 within 6 months
- Using, Creating and Updating SOP’s as required
- Leveraging systems (Trello/ClickUp) to effectively manage tasks/time/expectations
- Supporting Customer Service during busy periods on Phone/Email
- Fluent English essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, motivated, ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace, well-organised with exceptional time management
- Excellent IT skills, and familiarity with online shopping platforms (e.g. eBay) would be a distinct advantage.
- Data management
- Experience in MS packages (particularly Excel), CRM and online management systems, packages include Linnworks, Zendesk.
- Website planning/building experience (preferred, but not essential)
- Flexibility to cross into sales / procurement occasionally would also be a distinct advantage.
- Strong attention to detail
Experience in MS packages (particularly Excel), CRM and online management systems, packages include Linnworks, Zendesk.
This is a challenging position with tremendous prospects for the right individual. A chance to take on a key role in this young, growing, vibrant company.
If you have a background in any of these sectors, E Commerce, Data & Systems, IT, Technical Sales and/or the Motor Industry, we would like to hear from you.
Excellent conditions and a great opportunity to progress for correct candidate.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
Salary €22,000.00-€32,000.00 per year