Markree Castle, part of the Romantic Castles of Ireland Collection, are recruiting for Full-Time and Part-Time Waiting Staff to join their team.
Why work at Markree Castle:
– Free Transport Provided to and from IT Sligo
– Shifts to Suit College Schedule
– Full Hospitality Training Provided
Purpose of the job:
To ensure cleanliness and order, correct mis–en-place, and set up of the restaurant prior to service, ensuring guests are warmly greeted, orders are taken efficiently and served to a high standard to ensure guest satisfaction, in the context of our general purpose as a luxury castle hotel.
· To report for duty on time and in correct uniform, as outlined in your induction handbook, and without the additions of jumpers, runners etc. Etc.
· To ensure that the restaurant is fully prepared for service.
· Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
· Ensure meals are served efficiently, with the minimum fuss or delay, and presented in accordance with, and in respect for, the standard set by the chef.
· To carry out our customer relations policy as outlined in employee handbook.
· To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
· To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and notify management of these.
· To ensure that the guests needs and requirements are met.
· To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
· To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests and other persons on the premises.
· To carry our fire drills.
· To report and where possible take action on incidents of accident or damage.
· To attend all training courses and meetings notified to you by management.
· To carry out any other duties notified to you by management: in general, your main duties will involve restaurant/ballroom set up and service, but the overall scope of your position will also relate to banqueting and bar service, particularly during off season periods when the restaurant is not as busy as in peak season. Dispensing food and beverage in the bar will be treated and trained separately.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com