Covid-19 Laptop Lending Scheme – Applications now Open
This scheme is being provided to support disadvantaged students in higher education institutions in accessing ICT devices. Full-time and part-time students (both undergraduate and postgraduate) are eligible to apply under this scheme. The Grant covers both incoming first year students and returning students. International, non-EU fee-paying students would not be considered eligible for support under this scheme.
To be eligible for this scheme: Students must be in receipt of a SUSI grant or a means-tested Social welfare payment. Priority will be given to students of target groups identified under the National Plan for Equity of Access to Higher education 2015-2021
- Students disadvantaged by socio-economic barriers
- First-time mature students
- Students with disabilities
- Part-time/flexible learning students
- Students who hold further education qualifications
- Students who are members of the Traveller and Roma communities
- Students who are lone parents
- Students who are members of ethnic minorities
To apply: https://www.itsligo.ie/student-hub/access-office/ Closing date: 5pm Friday 2nd October 2020
NOTE: If you are not eligible to apply to this scheme, the Student Assistance Fund will be opening the beginning of semester one and all students will be emailed a link to apply.