Students’ Union FAQs
- Consult your course handbook (which you should be able to find online or in your email) to ascertain the regulations surrounding exams and progression;
- Speak to the lecturer responsible for the module in order to find out why you failed;
- Ask your department about your options for repeat or appeal;
- Discuss your options with your students’ union.
- Initial assessment by SUSI
- Documents requested from student
- Final assessment by SUSI
Student Assistance Fund FAQs
- Books and class materials,
- Rent, heating and lighting bills,
- Essential travel,
- Childcare costs,
- Medical costs.
- Plan an afternoon/evening of viewings. Try to have at least 3 or 4 viewings planned for any one day.
- Always meet the landlord before agreeing to anything.
- Agree on a rent. Set it from the beginning. Make it clear how much you will be charged per month and what that will include (Will you get food? Are bills included? Are you paying for Christmas months? Etc.)
- Sort out the finer details. If there are things that annoy you or if there are rules in the house you should comply with, find out now. Things that aren’t aired out can fester and lead to avoidable arguments. Neither side wants that.
- Purpose Built Student Accommodation,
- Self Catering Accommodation,
- The Grove Student Complex,
- Milligan Court Student Accommodation,
- Gateway Apartments,
- Clarion Village Student Accommodation
- Benbulben Court Apartments.